Towards our clients
The Ethical Code ensures clients that:
- AspenStaff provides its clients with full and accurate information on all presented candidates. This information is primarily related to: work experience, education, qualification and salary expectations.
- Candidates are introduced to clients with our candidates’ prior consent.
- Confidential information concerning our clients’ business and business secrets, which is provided to AspenStaff as
- A specifying requirement for the selection of a suitable candidate or
- As part of a vacancy description, is disclosed to the candidate only with our clients’ prior consent.
- AspenStaff does not offer new or alternative employment opportunities to candidates that have been hired by its clients.
Towards our candidates
The Ethical Code ensures candidates that:
- Candidates are never presented to clients without their knowledge and prior consent.
- Candidates are presented to clients to fill current positions only.
- Information furnished to candidates related to prospective employment is true and in accordance with information that AspenStaff has at its own disposal.
- AspenStaff always informs candidates on any prospective employment in the most accurate and detailed manner.
- AspenStaff will not offer candidates positions with companies that are generally known to be engaged in illegal trade or activities that could compromise the legal integrity of candidates.
- Candidate data is used only for the purpose for which it was furnished: for presenting suitable employment and nothing else. AspenStaff treats all information entrusted to it by candidates with complete confidentiality.