- Change classic light bulbs with eco fluorescent or LED lights.
- Turn off lights when leaving office.
- Turn off every computer, every printer, every device.
- If possible, use laptop computers.
- Try to find offices that are filled with more natural light.
- Use digital devices to take notes – might be even efficient when setting allarms.
- Do not print any document unless it’s really neccessary.
- If printing then use eco-printing feature of your printer.
- Recycle bottles, cans and reuse paper – write on both sides of paper.
- Add some green plants in the interior.
- Use alternative ways of transport instead of company vehicles.
- Create dog friendly workspace – it’s benefits has been proved.
- Eating more veggies and fruits saves energy and is also health beneficial.
We are keen to hear your tips for a healthier environment