Curriculum vitae is the first material a company in which you are applying for a job sees. Correctly written CV, accompanied by a cover letter is the first step to success.
- Facts Matter
- CV itself should contain the following sections in order as follows
Cover letter completes the overall picture and it should include:
- who the CV is addressed to
- what position are you interested in
- how did you find out about the position
- remember to add clear about start date and termination of current employment
- why are you interested in the position
- the skills, experience, education and why should employer choose you for the position
- request a personal meeting
Here are the core points how to get ready for successful meeting:
- Make sure to be positively tuned, well rested and on time
- Select a clean and appropriate clothing
- Find out basic information and news about the company
- Have a clear idea of your professional career
- Have questions directed to the company
- Make a first impression
During the personal meetign you can be asked about:
- Describe your typical day's schedule in last job
- Who was / is your boss and who corresponded to the contrary, we
- Describe the most important project on which you've worked for (a)
- What was / is your responsibility - the most important part of your job?
- + 9 more...